Jersey Number : 1
Height : 5 ' 10"
Position : G
Birthday : 10 / 04 / 2002
Class of : 2022
School : AN Myer Secondary
GPA : 4.0
Team Name : Niagara Prep
Coach : David Picton
PPG - 13.7 | APG - 2.1 | SPG - 4.1 | TO/G - 2.0
FG% - 40 | 3P% - 25 | FT% - 71
If you're a NCAA or USport Coach please feel free to email
GET TO KNOW EMMA
What is in your gym bag that might surprise people?
- String from our first team-building trip
How do you want your teammates to remember you?
- As a kind, positive and hardworking leader who is also fun and outgoing within the team.
What has basketball taught you that carries over into other areas of your life?
- Basketball has taught me to learn to love the grind, don't worry about what's coming next, work as hard as you can always, and whatever happens, happens.
What is your Middle Name?
Game Day Song?
- Be Something - Polo G & Lil Baby
One word to describe you? One word your parents would use to describe you?
- DETERMINED | HARDWORKING
Best School Subject? Worst School Subject?
- Best = Math Worst = English
What would your last meal be?
- My last meal would be Pasta, Pizza, Burger and Fries with ice cream for dessert.
If you could have dinner with any three (3) people, who would they be and why?
- Michael Jordan : I would love to talk to him about his game, the work he had to do to be great and about how the game has changed and evolved.
- Gordon Ramsey: he can teach me his receipies and tell me about his show
- Anna Kendrick: she is hilarious and she would have a very enjoyable conversation with me about her experiences in life.
What is your favorite movie and/or TV Show?