Jersey Number : 20
Height : 6 ' 4"
Position : F
Birthday : 01 / 17 / 2004
Class of : 2022
School : AN Myer Secondary
GPA : 3.8
Team Name : Niagara Prep
Coach : David Picton
PPG - 9.4 | RPG - 9.9 | BPG - 2.4 | SPG - 2.2
FG% - 42 | 3P% - 0 | FT% - 70
If you're a NCAA or USport Coach please feel free to email
GET TO KNOW SERAH
What is in your gym bag that might surprise people?
- I keep almost every essential item in my bag.
How do you want your teammates to remember you?
- I want my teammates to remember me as a great person to be around and a trustworthy teammate.
What has basketball taught you that carries over into other areas of your life?
- Basketball has taught me that it's important to only focus on situations you have the ability to control.
What is your Middle Name?
Game Day Song?
- Anything - Afrobeat
One word to describe you? One word your parents would use to describe you?
- KIND | RESPECTFUL
Best School Subject? Worst School Subject?
- Best = Biology Worst = Chemistry
What would your last meal be?
- My last meal would be a cheeseburger with fries, pineapple chicken pizza, and sweet and sour wings.
If you could have dinner with any three (3) people, who would they be and why?
- Jack Harlow because he is EXTREMELY funny
- Kevin Durant, so I can pick his brain and get to know more about how basketball impacted his life as a child and understand any challenges he faced before becoming who he is today.
- Jay Z, based on his success and I would like to know how he builds his brands.
What is your favorite movie and/or TV Show?
- Anything Shonda Rhimes