Jersey Number : 5
Height : 5 ' 11"
Position : G
Birthday : 06 / 15 / 2005
Class of : 2023
School : AN Myer Secondary
GPA : 4.0
Team Name : Niagara Prep
Coach : David Picton
PPG - | APG - | SPG - | TO/G -
FG% - | 3P% - | FT% -
If you're a NCAA or USport Coach please feel free to email
GET TO KNOW SYDNEY
What is in your gym bag that might surprise people?
- Biosteel Hydration Sticks
How do you want your teammates to remember you?
- As a hard worker and supportive teammate on and off the court.
What has basketball taught you that carries over into other areas of your life?
- Basketball has taught me to keep pushing through challenges and persevering, even when the going goes tough.
What is your Middle Name?
Game Day Song?
- Going Bad (feat. Drake) by: Meek Mill
One word to describe you? One word your parents would use to describe you?
- DETERMINED | RESILIENT
Best School Subject? Worst School Subject?
- Best = English Worst = Art
What would your last meal be?
- My last meal would be a grilled chicken burger with fries.
If you could have dinner with any three (3) people, who would they be and why?
- Michael Jordan because I would love to discuss the game of basketball with the greatest player to ever play.
- David Spade because he is my favorite comedian and never fails to make me laugh
- My Grandpa because he played such an important and supportive role in my life.
What is your favorite movie and/or TV Show?
- Movie = Mission Impossible (Series) TV Show = You