Jersey Number : 9
Height : 5 ' 9"
Position : PG
Birthday : 05 / 09 / 204
Class of : 2022
School : AN Myer Secondary
GPA : 4.0
Team Name : Niagara Prep
Coach : David Picton
If you're a NCAA or USport Coach please feel free to email
GET TO KNOW CHANTELLE
What is in your gym bag that might surprise people?
- Fruit snacks and fruit roll-ups.
How do you want your teammates to remember you?
- As a team player who is easy to talk to and fun to hang around with.
What has basketball taught you that carries over into other areas of your life?
- Basketball has taught me that everything requires dedication and time. It has also taught me that the game takes a lot of persistence to overcome challenges and obstacles along the way.
What is your Middle Name?
Game Day Song?
- Depends on the game, place and time - ask me then.
One word to describe you? One word your parents would use to describe you?
- COMPOSED / INQUISITIVE
Best School Subject? Worst School Subject?
- Best = English Worst = Science
What would your last meal be?
- My last meal would be a medium box of cheese pizza from Pizza Hut with extra cheese, a cold bottle of sprite and a slice of vanilla cake from the superstore.
If you could have dinner with any three (3) people, who would they be and why?
- Barack Obama because it would be really cool to be able to say I had dinner with him.
- Bill Gates because I would ask him what he thinks technology will look like in the next five years and what new advancements in tech he's thought of recently.
- Daniel Caesar so that I can ask him to sing for me live.
What is your favorite movie and/or TV Show?
- Movie = The Hate U Give TV Show = The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air