Jersey Number : 8
Height : 6 ' 3"
Position : Forward
Birthday : 01 / 13 / 2004
Class of : 2023
School : AN Myer Secondary
GPA : 3.6
Team Name : Niagara Prep
Coach : David Picton
PPG - | APG - | SPG - | TO/G -
FG% - | 3P% - | FT% -
If you're a NCAA or USport Coach please feel free to email
GET TO KNOW FATOU DIAKITE
What is in your gym bag that might surprise people?
- Candy and Snacks
How do you want your teammates to remember you?
- I want my teammates to remember me as someone they can always count on, the player who did everything possible for the victory, and a person who makes everyone laugh.
What has basketball taught you that carries over into other areas of your life?
- Basketball has taught me perseverance, discipline, and above all respect for priorities.
What is your Middle Name?
- I don't have a middle name.
Game Day Song?
- No special Game Day song! I listen to everything.
One word to describe you? One word your parents would use to describe you?
- PERSEVERANCE | INTELLIGENCE
Best School Subject? Worst School Subject?
- Best = Math | Worst = History / Geography
What would your last meal be?
- Probably Chicken and French Fries, but I love the tchep of my mom!
If you could have dinner with any three (3) people, who would they be and why?
- Michael Jordan because I would like to know what his state of mind was to retire than come back to win 3 NBA rings.
- Lionel Messi because he was the one who made me love football and I would like to know how he handles the pressure of being in all the discussions as to the best ever footballer in the world.
- Kobe Bryant because I loved how he played and would want to know more about the Mamba Mentality
What is your favorite movie and/or TV Show?
- Movie = Fast & Furious | TV Show = Casa dell Papel