Jersey Number : 10
Height : 6 ' 0"
Position : Guard / Forward
Birthday : 02 / 09 / 2002
Class of : 2020
School : AN Myer Secondary
GPA : 4.0
Team Name : Niagara Prep
Coach : David Picton
PPG - 10.6 | APG - 2.8 | RPG - 6.9 | SPG - 2.8
FG% - 43 | 3P% - 28 | FT% - 74
If you're a NCAA or USport Coach please feel free to email
GET TO KNOW JULIA COLAVECCHIA
What is in your gym bag that might surprise people?
- A lucky coin that I keep in my front pocket.
How do you want your teammates to remember you?
- I would want my teammates to remember me for always making them laugh.
What has basketball taught you that carries over into other areas of your life?
- Basketball has taught me committment. You have to be committed to your team and coaches to always show up to play as well as committed to your school work and showing up to class to be successful.
What is your Middle Name?
Game Day Song?
- Rambo by Bryson Tiller
One word to describe you? One word your parents would use to describe you?
- ENERGETIC / DETERMINED
Best School Subject? Worst School Subject?
- Best = Science Worst = English
What would your last meal be?
- My last meal would be my grandma's lasagna.
If you could have dinner with any three (3) people, who would they be and why?
- Stephen Curry, Bryson Tiller and Drake because they are my favorite people in the world and I would like to get to know them better.
What is your favorite movie and/or TV Show?
- Movie = Nerve TV Show = Vampire Diaries