Jersey Number : 6
Height : 5 ' 6"
Position : PG
Birthday : 05 / 27 / 2002
Class of : 2020
School : AN Myer Secondary
GPA : 4.0
Team Name : Niagara Prep
Coach : David Picton
PPG - 11.4 | APG - 5.1 | SPG - 2.5 | TO/G - 3.1
FG% - 43 | 3P% - 30 | FT% - 70
If you're a NCAA or USport Coach please feel free to email
GET TO KNOW MADALYN PICTON
What is in your gym bag that might surprise people?
- Vitamins to help boost my immune system, so I don't get sick.
How do you want your teammates to remember you?
- As a positive leader a fun teammate. I want them to look back and know that I was always there for them.
What has basketball taught you that carries over into other areas of your life?
- Basketball has taught me perseverance. To bounce up after being knocked down is one of the hardest things to do! In life, pushing through tough times and always remembering your goals is what will drive you even on your bad days!
What is your Middle Name?
Game Day Song?
- Taste by Tyga
One word to describe you? One word your parents would use to describe you?
- ENERGETIC / DETERMINED
Best School Subject? Worst School Subject?
- Best = Science Worst = History
What would your last meal be?
- My last meal would be pizza with mash potatoes and a sprite along with my nonna's eggplant parmigiana
If you could have dinner with any three (3) people, who would they be and why?
- Oprah Winfrey because she can relate to absolutely everything and has shown the determination to succeed.
- Michael Jordan because I would want to know about his basketball life and what it took to get there
- Beyonce because she is an amazing singer, dediated mother and resected female business leader.
What is your favorite movie and/or TV Show?
- Movie = The Heat TV Show = Vampire Diaries